Although a fairly simple feature, it can be useful in many ways, if you aren’t sure how to take screenshots or where they can be beneficial, please read on.
To take your first screen shot, follow these simple steps.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button at the top of your phone.
- Simultaneously press the home button on the front of the phone whilst holding down the Sleep/Wake button as above
- You’ll hear a camera shutter sound, your screen will flash white as it snapshots whatever is currently on the screen
- You can find your screenshot under the photo gallery from the phone’s home screen
Now what can you use it for.
- From IMEX’s point of view, a picture can says a thousand words and sometimes its easier to diagnose a fault by seeing rather than having it described, so a screenshot which is emailed into our service desk can really help at times.
- Creating instructions for common tasks within your company, such as setting up iPhones with your companies “app” or for receiving email is a great use of the screenshot feature.
There are probably many other applications for this useful feature, if you can think of any feel free to send them in.