The ‘From’ option is generally used when you have been granted permission to send on behalf of someone, ‘Bcc‘ allows you to blind copying recipients into an email, especially useful when emailing recipients from multiple companies where you do not want them to see each others email address.
How to enable and disable this feature
- Open a new email in Outlook 20xx
- When the New message window appears select the ‘Options’ tab
- In the toolbar below the Tab button you will see the ‘Bcc’ and ‘From’ options
- Select the option you need and close the new message
- From now on when you open an email you have the option you have selected available to you
- To remove the option you can simply follow the above instructions and de-select