IMEX Cloud Backup Services
Reliable automatic backup for your vital data
IMEX Cloud Backup solution offers affordable, next-generation hybrid backup that allows you to choose the best backup strategy for your company’s evolving needs.
Back up data directly to the cloud, or take advantage of the hybrid option to back up data onsite and to the cloud, ensuring fast backups and retrievals and an offsite copy.
Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses and organizations with remote offices and workers, the solution allows companies to tailor their cloud-based or hybrid backup choice at the organization, department, user, or server level.
- Hybrid and cloud-based backup for both servers and pcs
- Fully automated with no tapes to change or manage!
- Fast, encrypted, block level backups
- 60 days of restore points
- Unlimited monthly restore point archive at no extra cost
- Full server recovery (Bare Metal Restore) in the event of a major server failure
- Always-on, automatic backup for PCs and servers
- Secure, datacentre and optional on premise protection
- Centrally managed and monitored by IMEX is included or as part of your existing support agreement
Prices start at £17.5 per month for 50Gb of data backup, we also have fixed cost offerings for workstations and servers; Workstation – £15 per month for 100Gb plan (£16.25 managed) and Server – £70 per month for 500Gb plan (£90 managed)
* Local speed vault provides a local copy of all cloud data, this requires either a locally attached USB device or network attached storage
** Bare Metal Recovery can be used to perform a full recovery of machine, this can only be carried out to similar hardware
*** System Standby Image creates a virtual copy of you server to utilise in the event of an emergency, this requires either a locally attached USB device or network attached storage
**** Management includes monitoring of backup jobs and restoration of files, does not include full system recovery.
If you would like to know more about our cost effective Cloud Backup services please request a call back today or get in touch on 01793 781800.