Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Does your business have a backup and disaster recovery plan?
If yes then are you confident that it will work, when was it last reviewed and tested?
If no then how long can your business afford to be without your IT infrastructure and data?
How do I decide what I need out of a disaster recovery solution?
- Clarify what systems are required to operate in a worst-case scenario
- What is the recovery point objective (RPO) for each service? i.e. The point in time to which we need to be able to recovery our data, this can also be seen as the maximum allowed data loss should DR be invoked. The answer here can be anything from zero to hours or days.
- What is the recovery time objective (RTO)? How quickly would you need your business operational again?
IMEX Cloud Business Continuity
Our cloud backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution is much more than a simple “online backup” solution. In the event of a failure you will be able to very quickly mount your backed up server either via an onsite BDR appliance or via cloud based infrastructure should the premises be no longer available.
- On-Premise BDR appliance to perform fast regular localised backups
- Daily backup duplication to offsite cloud platform
- Bootable virtual server images using the BDR in the event of server failure
- Cloud bootable servers with remote access in the event of building failure
- Bare metal restores to alternate hardware if your failed server cannot be repaired
- A complete back up of your business data both on-premise and in the cloud
- Single appliance solution – reducing cost and complexity of multiple vendor solutions
- Simple on-boarding process
- Significantly reduces the risk of business downtime